M-1CR Clean Room (cleanroom) is solvent-free, extremely low VOC, moisture curing, polyether adhesive-ealant designed for application in areas where outgassing and solvents are not tolerated. It releases virtually no molecular air contamination and contains no isocyanates. M-1CR will not shrink upon curing, will not discolor when exposed to UV light, and can not “out-gas” on damp surfaces as is common with urethane sealants. The product has resilient “elastomeric” properties and excellent adhesion to most construction materials. M-1CR is designed for environments where molecular airborne contamination can impact human health or cleanroom manufacturing operations and is specified for biomedical, electronic and aerospace cleanrooms.
Store original, unopened containers in a cool, dry area. Protect unopened containers from water, heat and direct sunlight. Elevated temperatures will reduce shelf life. M-1CR will not freeze. Shelf Life One year from date of manufacture when stored in normal environments. High temperature and high relative humidity may significantly reduce shelf life.
Pails and special orders have a shelf life of three months.
Applicable Performance Standards
• ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Uses NT, T, M, G, A, and O
• Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A
• Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class A
• Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82
• 100% VOC compliant
• Tough elastomeric bonds
• Solvent free
• Fast settings
• Self fixturing
• High adhesion
• Paintable within 24 hours*
• Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
• Can be applied at temperatures as low as 30°F / -1°C
Alkyd and oil based paints may dry slowly.