RC5000RV RV Roof Coating
If you have been searching for an RV Roof coating, you are probably completely confused. The first issue is that not all RV's have the same type of seamless roofing. Most products will adhere to some and not others. Our product adheres to all major RV substrates with no additional primer. The next issue is thickness. You need a product that provides a substantial seamless, watertight membrane. We provide a 20+ mil seamless, watertight membrane. Our product has been proven on massive commercial projects and withstood the test of time.
RC5000RV is a liquid-applied high build, modified elastomeric RV Liquid Roof Coating, and Repair system that creates a seamless membrane and is designed to extend the life of your existing RV roof, providing complete protection and greater resistance to ponding water. RC5000RV utilizes a blend of premium grade resins, to provide excellent water resistance, high flexibility and to allow for normal roof movement. RC5000RV provides superior adhesion, eliminating the need for additional primers. Covers 100 Sq. Ft. per Gallon. Two coats required. Our basic system creates a 20 Mil seamless RV roof membrane! This product is ideal for repairing EPDM rubber RV roofs, TPO roofing, Hypalon and PVC. See details below.
Roof Coatings LLC RV / Camper Installation Instructions
This information does not replace basic information on the product. Please read all data and warnings located on the product can. This instruction set is valid for RV’s, trailers, campers, and recreational vehicles only.
WARNING: Be extremely careful when walking on, and/or applying water and coatings to the roof as RV’s can be easily damaged. Not all RV’s or campers are designed for foot traffic – in fact most are not.
- Clean the roof using a mild detergent such as rinseless TSP. Rinse. Allow to dry completely.
- Mix the product thoroughly using a drill mixer. Be careful not to incorporate air into the mixture.
- Problem areas are typically areas with a penetration. That could be a vent, AC, etc. Brush a small amount of product around all penetrations. We suggest embedding our fabric (sold separately) around the perimeter of penetrations while the coating is wet. This is not your first coat. You are just taking some extra precautions in problem areas.
- Roll out the first coat at a spread rate of 100 Sq. Ft. per gallon and allow to dry. Often this is just a couple of hours. Make sure to apply the coating to the area in step 3 above again.
- Repeat step 4 for your second coat.
- Relax and enjoy your RV